''SHOUUT TECHNOLOGIES INC. IS AN AFFILIATED COMPANY OF GIANT TECH LABS PVT. LTD., A COMPANY INCORPORATED IN INDIA, WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE AT 840, CHIRAG DELHI, NEW DELHI - 110017 ''
(a) Information collected without the use of our Service -
Whenever you walk into our premises, your mobile device may connect to our service without your knowledge based on the device settings enabled by you on your mobile device over which we have no control. Under such circumstances, the following information will be collected -
(1) Information relating to your location; and
(2) Information relating to your device; and
(b) Information collected pursuant to use of our WiFi services -
To use some of the features, functions or capabilities of our Service or carry out any transactions using the Service, including but not limited to, connecting to the internet, availing of a Reward, or making any submissions, you have to create a User account with us. You can create an account with us by using your e-mail ID. The following information is collected when you choose to create an Account using your e- mail ID:
(1) Your name;
(2) E- mail Address;
(3) Mobile Phone Number;
(5) Date of Birth (DOB);
(6) Geographic Location;
(7) Device Model;
(8) The unique WiFi Mac ID of your mobile device;
(9) Device OS; and
(10) Any other information that may be requested from time to time consequent to the process of accessing our Service.
Alternatively, you may create an Account with Shouut by making use of your existing Facebook Account or Google+ Account. The following information is collected when you choose to create an Account using your Facebook Account or Google+ Account:
(1) Facebook Social ID or Google+ Social ID (as the case may be);
(2) Facebook Profile Picture or Google+ Profile Picture (as the case may be);
(3) Facebook Friends list or Google+ Friends List (as the case may be);
(4) Your Name;
(5) E- Mail Address;
(6) Mobile Phone Number;
(8) Date of Birth (DOB);
(9) Geographic Location;
(10) Device Model;
(11) Device OS; and
(12) The unique WiFi Mac ID of your mobile device; and
(13) Any other information that may be requested from time to time consequent to the process of accessing our Service.
(c) As enunciated in the preceding paragraphs, different classes of information will have to be furnished, in order to facilitate creation of a User Account. Additionally, we will also collect and use the following information as mandated by law to enable us to perform tasks integral to our Service:
(1) Internet Browsing details;
(2) Date and Time of access to our service; and
(3) Any other information that we may seek or is mandated by law from time to time to efficiently run our Service
For our Service to operate effectively, we require the abovementioned information, how ever, if you do not wish to grant such permission, you will not be able to use our Service.
(d) Information collected pursuant to commencement of a transaction through our Service- Supplementing our Service 's vast array of offerings, a User can utilize our Service to initiate a transaction and if a User opts for Our Service as a platform to begin a transaction, the following data will be collected:
(1) Information relating to the diverse pages viewed by the User;
(2) Information relating to the date and time of visit to our Service;
(3) Information relating to the businesses contacted using our Service;
(4) Rewards or promotions claimed through our Service;
(5) Information relating to the products and services purchased by a User; and
(6) Any other information provided by a User during the course of his/her use of our Service.
Information collected from Third Party Partners- Supplementing our Service 's vast array of offerings, a User can utilize our Service to initiate a transaction and if a User opts for Our Service as a platform to begin a transaction, the following data will be collected:
(a) Tax Account Number;
(b) Bank Details; and
(c) Other business details that may be required for customization of the Service.
(f) Information collected pursuant to payments made through our Service - For processing any payments through the Service, we use the services of a third party payment gateway(s). Use of the third party payment gateway(s) will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the concerned third party(s) and your credit/debit card issuer/bank, as the case may be. Although we avail of the services of a third party payment gateway, we are not responsible for the functioning/operation of the payment gateway. We are not responsible for any error or inability to transact that may occur during any processing of payments through the third party payment gateway. Any grievance regarding the working of the third party payment gateway must be raised before the concerned third party. When you process any payments through the Service, we may obtain certain transaction details, which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
(g) Information collected by Cookies-
In addition to the personal information that we collect as mentioned above, whenever you use the Service, general information such as your computer 's or mobile 's Internet Protocol (IP) address, Mac Address and the device type is collected through the use of ''cookies''. It may be possible to disable some (but not all) ''cookies'' through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling ''cookies'' may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. The information collected using ''cookies'' will be treated, for all intents and purposes, as personal information. The information collected using ''Cookies'' shall fall within the ambit of this Policy, if such information, coupled with other information available with us, is capable of identifying You personally. Our use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information, for e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) Address is not restricted by the terms of this Policy and we may use, store and share such information freely with third parties without any restrictions. Non- personally identifiable information is not capable of identifying a User personally.
B. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED-
We will use the information that we collect for the following, amongst other purposes related to the Service:
1. To provide you with the functionalities of the Service.
2. To fulfill your requests and process any transaction you initiate using the Service.
3. To provide customer support.
4. To track your usage of the Service.
5. To personalize your experience while using the Service, including by displaying content and information that we believe may be more relevant to you.
6. To improve the quality, features and functionality of the Service.
7. To improve the security of the Service.
8. To provide feedback to third party partners (as defined below).
9. To send you communications (for more details, please see below).
10. To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery.
11. As may be necessary to enforce the terms of this Policy or our Terms of Service, including our additional Terms of Service, or to protect the rights or property of others.
12. To provide you with services relevant to your current location whenever you open and use/interact with the Service on your mobile device or go to one of our websites, by using the location information from your mobile device or browser.
13. To comply with obligations under applicable law.
C. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION-
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with Third Parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy.
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
(1) Third Party Partners may receive your name, phone number and e-mail ID when you initiate any transaction/accept any offer made by them through the Service. For e.g. Sales vouchers (Sales vouchers are offers made by Third Party Partners and displayed on our Service, which last for a limited duration).
(2) Third party service providers: We engage Third Party service providers/partners to perform tasks on our behalf and to provide us with services necessary to operate our Service. Therefore, the need to share information provided by You arises, with a view to achieve optimum functionality. The Third Party Service Providers/Partners cannot use the personal information supplied to them, beyond the scope of the purpose for which the information has been delivered. We require that these Third Parties agree to process and handle your information in compliance with the law for the time being in force and this Policy. . We use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information, and we require these parties to use appropriate confidentiality and security measures, as prescribed by the law for the time being in force. The Third Party Service Provider/Partner shall not disclose the personal information supplied to it nor will it cause its publishing.
(3) Sale/Merger: We may transfer your information and assign any license granted to us to any person or entity that is merged with or acquires or purchases all or a substantial portion of our assets and/or business. In case of any such merger, acquisition or sale, you will be notified of the same by prominent notice on our web site or via email.
(4) Law Enforcement: We may have to disclose your personal information to any Third Party by an order under the law for the time being in force. Further, we may have to share your personal information with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
To facilitate the funding of your projects/idea, to enable purchase of event/experience tickets or to make the redemption of Rewards possible, we have to verify your mobile number. Therefore, at the time of creating your account, we will use your mobile number to send you a four- digit code by SMS, which you will have to enter while registering for the Service to validate your mobile phone number. Standard telecom operator charges may apply when you do so. Your account will be created only if we are able to successfully verify your mobile number.
When you sign up for an account or use certain features of the Service, you are opting to receive messages and notifications from us. You can manage your preferences with regard to some of these communications and notifications. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional messages related to the Service.
We will share your mobile number or other contact information with third party partners and Brands as and when required, and we, as well as such third party partners and Brands may use your contact information for the purpose of sending you transactional messages, including in response to transactions you initiate using the Service and to provide you with information with regard to our services or the services of third party partners that are to be delivered to you. While the Third Parties may communicate with you, in relation to a product or service advertised on our Service, the actions of said Third Parties are not within our control and reach. We are not responsible for the activities undertaken by Third Parties.
We may use your mobile number or other contact information for the purpose of informing you about, or soliciting or promoting, any transaction in relation to the Service. If you do not want to receive such unsolicited commercial communications from the Service (including from third party partners listed on the Service), you can opt-out by closing your account with us.
E. THIRD PARTY LINKS-
F. REVIEW/CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION-
If you want to review and correct any information of yours on the Service that is inaccurate or deficient, you can do so by informing us of such changes to edit your profile.
You can close your account by informing us of such intent and not using the Service for a period of 30 days. When you close your account, your profile may be deleted from our servers only after a period as is determined by the prevailing law mandating the number of days such information needs to be stored. We shall not retain your sensitive personal information for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which the information is lawfully to be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
We use reasonable security practices and procedures, in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee protection of all information in all cases, for example we cannot guarantee protection against unauthorized interception, unauthorized misappropriation, unauthorized misuse, or alteration of information, or that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others. Additionally, we have absolutely no control over the security of other sites you might visit, interact with or do business with. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents, who require the information to undertake a variety of tasks and they are contractually bound to not disclose confidential information they may encounter in execution of their professional responsibilities and duties.